• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers, Jabril Peppers that is

ncfan

The last freak athletic defender with last name Peppers turned out well while he was here.

This guy has Gettlemans name stamped alll over him.  Remember all the rumors of us how high we were on Cravens this past draft.  Now imagine a guy a lot more athletic and a much better db.

Kid came into michigan as a corner, played some nickle then slid to Safety where he was a Stud.  Now has slid into the LB role playing hybid.

Kid is Tyrann Mathieu same speed quickness and hops but bigger and more physical.  Kid can return kicks like Mathieu and Peterson as well.

Safety has been a huge huge huge issue this year, making our rookie corners look horrid.

Garrett wil go top3-5 even we wont be able to grab. 

Peppers will likely fall some.  Grab him and still grab a soild DE òr 2in the 2nd-3rd round. Garretts teamate on the other side is  real good player who will be around early mid 3rd.

Peppers is my favorite prospect. I also love Adams as well but I just can't get on board with going D in the 1st.

With the way this team is looking we could very well be in position to take Fournette! Fournette would help take the load of Cam's shoulders and we could quit asking Cam to play RB as well, that alone has more value than any D prospect there is!

If we somehow managed to play ourselves out of a high pick and somewhere in the middle I really like OJ Howard. 

I think we need to address our OL in FA because we don't have a few years to wait for one to develop

• 1 month later...
On November 16, 2016 at 11:15 AM, SOJA said:

Is he more suited for FS or SS? Either way if he's a generational talent at either position and we're picking in the top 10 I think you have to take him.

assuming Garrett is gone and there is no franchise LT

Some even said he could play LB. so probably a SS.

coleman could move back to FS.

• 2 weeks later...

Having Fournette , Stewart , and Cam would be a bitch for NFL defenses to deal with. Yes please.

But knowing the predictable ass Panthers managment team, we will draft a linebacker in the 1st , CB in the 2nd, and DT in the 3rd with maybe a 5th or 6th round RB thrown in to mix things up.

Archived