• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To add some salt. Let's take a look at the last 8 SB losing teams.

pstall

All but the 2008 Patriots made the playoffs and that team was 11-5. Eleven wins.

Every single team won DOUBLE digits the following year and from 2009 to 2015 they ALL made the playoffs.  The last 4 at least winning a game or won their division. 

This team is easily the worst SB losing team of the last 10 yrs 

You have to go back to the 2004 season Raiders after losing the SB that was the lowest win total. They went 4-12. I went back to 2000 and teams either won 7 or more games outside of Oakland. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000668831/article/panthers-battling-history-in-super-bowl-return-quest

Pour some sugar on me...

10 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

If we beat the saints we're in the same position the Seahawks were in last year...

I mean things aren't looking good, don't get me wrong, but it's not over yet. 

You must not watch the product we put on the field, we are horrible. Haven't seen this many missed tackles since 2010

5 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Oh no I'm watching it, which is why I said it wasn't looking good. 

Lol I'm just extra salty today,  seem like people only wanna talk poo at work when we are losing,  but are nowhere to be found when we win lol add that in with how bad these losses sting in general and I'm becoming more and more of an asshole every day 

Archived