• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Chiefs: What Chiefs Fans Are Saying

Saca312

It's fair to say we were helped out by an easy schedule last year. We played the NFC East and the AFC South, which was basically 8 free wins for us. We were still, obviously, an amazing team.

The same is true of the AFC West this season. Are all 4 of those teams (especially the top 3) good? Absolutely, but they are also helped out by the fact that they are playing the AFC South and the NFC South.

5 hours ago, chknwing said:

actually, its gonna be a big day for Stewart, Benjamin and Funchess.  Olsen is gonna be the one to help Remmers with Dee Ford.

Agreeable. Their cornerbacks are quite small. I think our big guys will take care of that, especially with a running game going against the 25th defense against the run.

Last time we faced the Chiefs, we lost to Brady Quinn 21-27. However, that game has a huge asterisk since that was the time when the Chiefs were dealing with a tragic event. 

The 2008 game was a great day. Moose ripped apart that secondary, Jake had that hilarious flop to try and get a roughing the passer call and defense pitched a shutout.

The way I see it, what would help us the most is having Kalil back. Otherwise, we're not winning if offense plays like they did against the Rams. I don't see us forcing a turnover either, so we can't afford one on our end.

Archived