• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Explain...

rdog157h

It is 9:08 and we have a prime-time game going and I have already turned the game off! I have watched every minute of every game since 2001 until this year. I just don't care anymore! When Cam threw thew the ball at the Ref behind the line I tuned out. Why do I not care anymore? I turned the game off last week in the first quarter. I would have never done that in the past! Wtf is going on?

2 minutes ago, rdog157h said:

It is 9:08 and we have a prime-time game going and I have already turned the game off! I have watched every minute of every game since 2001 until this year. I just don't care anymore! When Cam threw thew the ball at the Ref behind the line I tuned out. Why do I not care anymore? I turned the game off last week in the first quarter. I would have never done that in the past! Wtf is going on?

Damn coaching sucks. JERRY RICHARDSON IS CHEAP! Gman sucks. 

Shula still flying his dick around

18 minutes ago, rdog157h said:

Is because of your micro-penis and missing left testicle.

20 minutes ago, rdog157h said:

There is only one possible explanation to this. You suck.

Just now, KillaCamNewton said:

Didnt say i wasnt still watching the game, but i certainly dont blame anyone that already turned it off.  But yeah keep talking about penises bro

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Maybe you should look into the notion of enabling and co-dependency

Archived