• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera presser 12/5/16

CarolinaSunday

Rivera is just terrible in all respects. He has continually failed in time management, challenges, time outs, talent evaluation, and now as a player coach. He's lost control of this team and I'm done with him. Time for change.

This was the first Panther game that I had the means to watch, but didn't. I've been a fan since the team's inception. Rather watch a bad team fight than a good team go through the motions.

11 minutes ago, SamMills4Life said:

Rivera is just terrible in all respects. He has continually failed in time management, challenges, time outs, talent evaluation, and now as a player coach. He's lost control of this team and I'm done with him. Time for change.

This was the first Panther game that I had the means to watch, but didn't. I've been a fan since the team's inception. Rather watch a bad team fight than a good team go through the motions.

His time out to allow the Saints to win the game vs us via FG that one time was literally one of the dumbest fugin things you could possibly do as a coach at any level. 

Late play calls and silly TOs that we waste anyway as we never convert after we use it. Challenges like you say...lack of talent evaluation....I don't think preparation is good either as the penalties and discipline is always poo even when we win games.

I think he is a good DC honestly but he's quite terrible as a HC and wouldn't surprise me if he went back to DC I can't imagine this HC with the talent of say....the Jets, Jags, or Houston(I realize they aren't horrible but no Cam/Luke would be hard for Ron to look good).

Archived