• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons: What Failcon Fans Are Saying

Saca312

Just now, SycoLa said:

Matt ryan takes a hit, and gets right back up, he don't care

Matt Ryan gets a hit whoever hits him gets suspended.

Matt Ryan gets grazed ever so slightly refs stash out their flags and get ready to call every call for Atlanta.

This is your QB.

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Matt Ryan gets a hit whoever hits him gets suspended.

Matt Ryan gets grazed ever so slightly refs stash out their flags and get ready to call every call for Atlanta.

This is your QB.

image.jpeg

You've never watched  a falcons game then. I've seen him get destroyed countless times,  and he gets up and goes back to work.  No one has ever been suspended. 

Newton starts rolling around in the dirt blowing snot bubbles if he gets tackled. 

33 minutes ago, SycoLa said:

You've never watched  a falcons game then. I've seen him get destroyed countless times,  and he gets up and goes back to work.  No one has ever been suspended. 

Newton starts rolling around in the dirt blowing snot bubbles if he gets tackled. 

Your 2016 MVP Candidate. Clutching out the win against good teams I see.

Oh wait...

giphy.gif

Gets scared to make a block:

Image result for matt ryan scared block gif

1 hour ago, SycoLa said:

I don't think julio goes for 300 this time.  After all, whoberry is getting better and Coleman is gettin it lately.  

I'll say he's held to a humble 200 yards. Matt Ryan probably won't even break franchise records again so there's that.  

Redskins are a mess guys. Your signature win is a .500 team who backed into the playoffs for about 3 hours. 

Big baby is going to be crying for flags all day. Which by the way...I read these boards,  you're a bunch of girls.  He's had maybe two questionable hits all season but you guys riot everytime he gets touched.  It's like his spoiled diva mentality has been adopted by this board. 

Matt ryan takes a hit, and gets right back up, he don't care,  he came to play football not look pretty. Ryan is a man's man. He don't care,  get bent in half,  don't care.  poo pants, don't care.  You got rupaul who's more worried about dance moves and how good hes going to look in his mom's clothes. 

You are correct, Matt Ryan get's hit, shits himself like a newborn, gets back up, annnnnd then throws a game-losing pick in typical Matty Melt fashion. Helluva QB there.

Stop the run to take away the play action and then get after Ryan. Sounds like Julio will play but is still a little hobbled and if they're smart they'll limit him so he doesn't make the injury any worse. The most dynamic and dangerous part of their offense right now is passes to the backfield. Freeman and Coleman are both dynamic playmakers with very good hands. Good news is we have the LB's to handle that. If we can keep from giving up easy stuff in the secondary we can slow down this offense and get to Ryan, which will ultimately lead to turnovers. 

It is all going to come down to basic football in this game more than any other against a high scoring offense

Sack Ryan a few times and he folds like a lawn chair plus defense playing disciplined in their lanes and just like Ryan, those Falcons receivers don't like getting hit pre five yards and made to pay when they do catch it.

panthers, run and run and run  well some more and no mistakes by Cameron to set up passing

cameron will be blitzed and he has to be quick about finding his outlet, no going backwards.

No stupidness on special teams

do that and the Panthers are more than capable of winning this game

it is a damned shame that the Panthers let the Oakland and KC games slip away but what's done is done.

team has actually done well with Turner at Rt, it will be interesting to see how they do with Daryl back

Archived