• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 Panthers Mock Draft (Rounds 1-3) - Panthers Wait Until Second Round For A RB

Saca312

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Every single thread about every single prospect is filled with I don't think he'll be there....Can we just talk about if it would be a good pick or who you'd like instead. 

I don't see a single post in this thread saying a prospect won't be there.

I find it interesting that Carolina is the only 6-10 team in the league, considering all of the possible outcomes. Those ties for ARI and CIN really changed things up. At least the Panthers don't have to worry about cycling picks in later rounds, we'll have the #8 pick in every round, along with the 3rd compensatory pick in the 3rd round. 2 picks in the top 40, 4 picks in the top 99. I can't wait to see the talent Gettleman adds with such good picks.

I would be fine with this draft. I like Adams and agree we need to upgrade the SS position. Gotta say the luke comparison is probabaly a stretch though lol. Fine with freeman in the second too. Solid pick. Seems like a good back that is transparent- you know what you're getting from him. I haven't looked at legget yet, but I would love a 2-4th round TE so we could utilize 2 TE sets more

Love the write up and post as a whole though. Would like to see other huddlers support their picks/mocks like this 

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Adams will be there.  So, not sure why they're saying that.  

I've actually heard the jags are high on Adams. Not sure where I heard that and it might not be true, but they do need a S

probably only an option if garret and Allen are gone though 

I think you are vastly over rating him.....  remember the bucs drafting a safety over luke? Lol I would much rather do what it takes to get Leonard Fournette even if we have to trade up... the man is an AP clone.... and the true success of our offense depends on getting back to a traditional run.

While I wouldn't mind Fournette to compare Adams to a pick 5 years ago is unwise. I know verry little of the guy but based on the OP analysis I would love a top flight SS with outstanding instincts. Move Coleman back to FS our defense is top tier again.

Sent from my SM-E500H using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 hours ago, Troys99x3 said:

Would love to get Adams at #8. I just honestly can't see him on the board until we pick. 

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

I would flip if this happened. I can't see Adams being there though. I also can't see Jordan in the third. I feel like he will be gone. What about James Connor in the second or third?

2 hours ago, Icebox said:

I don't see a single post in this thread saying a prospect won't be there.

????!!!!????

Archived