• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Presser at 1pm

chknwing

3 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

When he was asked how can Shula evolved, he said he wasn't getting into that LMAO. Ron is confident in what he has. Let's just all go to Disney world right now. 

Ron Rivera did answer the question later stating "Shula will evolve into an eagle and soar into the air to overlook the field from a better vantage point. He also said Don Shula was a good coach and so that must mean his grandson is too. Just haven't figured out how to best utilize him."

1 minute ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Ron Rivera did answer the question later stating "Shula will evolve into an eagle and soar into the air to overlook the field from a better vantage point. He also said Don Shula was a good coach and so that much mean his grandson is too. Just haven't figured out how to best utilize him."

LOL

4 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

No he's digging the graves of this franchise and everyone who is a fan of it. This will be another wasted year of Cam and Luke.

I disagree with this statement. Sure this year sucked but we were in the super bowl last year with the same coaching staff. You can't assume its going to auto fail next year when we just had great success last year. It will be 50 50 whether we can make it back to playoff form next year but I am strongly leaning to we can make it. 

Just now, panthers1234 said:

I disagree with this statement. Sure this year sucked but we were in the super bowl last year with the same coaching staff. You can't assume its going to auto fail next year when we just had great success last year. It will be 50 50 whether we can make it back to playoff form next year but I am strongly leaning to we can make it. 

Teams have figured Shula out and it is obvious he cannot call plays in big moments. To each their own though. More than likely we will be right back here having this conversation in January 2018.

Ron is so quick to mention how everyone besides him needs to evolve. It's the same bs speech with Ron every presser and nothing ever changes. 

Ron and Shula both need to go. Gettleman has no issues with being some "tough guy" with these players yet allows Rivera to continue to f*ck up week after week.

6 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Teams have figured Shula out and it is obvious he cannot call plays in big moments. To each their own though. More than likely we will be right back here having this conversation in January 2018.

This is the thing. Our offense has been figured out since February 2016. If they evolve then cool but I don't think many people have faith that we will, which sucks and we're back to this position. Shula has to evolve but so does Ron. 

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ron is so quick to mention how everyone besides him needs to evolve. It's the same bs speech with Ron every presser and nothing ever changes. 

Ron and Shula both need to go. Gettleman has no issues with being some "tough guy" with these players yet allows Rivera to continue to f*ck up week after week.

Ron evolving would require him to take some responsibility and hold himself accountable for his part in this shitshow. 

Archived