• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK vs a Desean Jackson or high $ FA

ncfan

How bout the players stay satisfied with making millions a year instead of being incredibly greedy. It's annoying how much these plays demand to be paid. 

No it's not because un like other careers their careers don't go that long it's 10 to 15 to 20 years if you're good there is no mention of that anytime it could go sour and you could no longer play football anymore you just think that these players should play for any and everything I don't blame them for getting as much money as they possibly can while they can

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 hours ago, JPino said:

How bout the players stay satisfied with making millions a year instead of being incredibly greedy. It's annoying how much these plays demand to be paid. 

You'd take $12mm instead of $17mm when you only have ~5 years left of earning potential? 

I don't blame any player for trying to maximize his take while he still can.

2 hours ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

It's a shame we still haven't found two guys in the mold of Ginn and Jackson for Cam to throw to that are 5 years younger

But ... I'll take a 30+ year old Ginn and Jackson .. Ginn seemingly hasn't lost any speed

KB should be the surprise cut this season

Lol, KB isn't going anywhere.

3 hours ago, Joe the Show said:

I won't believe we let KK walk until I see it. Gman has said we don't want to develop talent for other teams. We drafted a stud in KK, now it's time to pay him. This just cannot become another Norman situation. It would be crushing for the reputation of the front office.

Sent from my XT1094 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

That's overblown in my opinion. If we just win and keep the success going, the reputation of our FO won't suffer. The reputations of the Pats' and Steelers' FOs aren't really suffering.

12 hours ago, MechaZain said:

As much as I think Cam would flourish with a WR like Desean I'd rather the big bucks go to surefire investment like KK than to a lottery ticket.

and this is the kind of conservative bs that has kept this franchise in a perpetual state of mediocrity

I say let him go and bring in the fast guy that can catch, the likes of which cameron newton has never had in his entire fuging NFL career. Do something bold and different to put some fuging life in the damn franchise that no one takes seriously because we can not win consistently long-term.

Archived