• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Fournett, Adams, ... are gone

AU-panther

On 1/22/2017 at 1:11 PM, AU-panther said:

What if Fournette, Adams, Allen, and Garrett are all off the board by the time we pick?  Depending on what happens with the QBs I could see this happening.

Who would everyone want then?  I see a lot of Adams or Fournette discussion but what is the backup plan if they aren't there? What if Hooker and Barnette are also gone, they seem to be two other popular picks around here?

Out of the 4 you mention plus 3 of my personal favorites, here's how I would rank them:

1. Garrett

2. Adams

3. Allen

4. Howard

5. Thomas

6. Hooker

7. Fournette

5 hours ago, MV%doe said:

These trade/giveup/cut KB posts are giving me ass-cancer.

I agree with m28; hooker or Thomas.

Guess you need chemo pads then! Haha! J/k just feel like we need to do something to shake this team up! Letting JNo go wasn't it! But maybe moving KB would. 

On 1/22/2017 at 1:43 PM, SOJA said:

1 Garrett, 2 Allen, 3 Adams, 4 Hooker, 5 Fournette, 6 Barnett, 7 Solomon Thomas, 8 Corey Davis, 9 Mike Williams

That's 9 prospects above we are guaranteed 2 of them and I'd be fine with any of them. 

However, IF this doomsday scenario happened and no QB was drafted in the top 7 before us....you can bet your bottom dollar we'd be getting lots of calls of teams wanting to trade up for Watson, Kizer, Tribusky, etc. 

Trade down would probably work in our favor and if we could still get Corey Davis I'd be ecstatic. 

I like your picks, probably in that order. Although OJ Howard could climb onto that list if he continues to shine. There's way more depth at RB and DE than TE.

6 hours ago, MV%doe said:

These trade/giveup/cut KB posts are giving me ass-cancer.

I agree with m28; hooker or Thomas.

For real. 63 catches, 941 yards, and 7 TDs ain't too shabby, especially as lathargic as this offense was. Granted, he looked like he was just going through the motions sometimes, but if we can get him properly motivated his upside is still huge.

Also, hooker is off the board per OP.

5 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Not better than mike Williams 

Maybe, I could see Davis having a better combine.  People seem to get excited over 40 times.  Any idea of what he is expected to run?

I haven't watched as many Clemson games as some on here but he seems like he isn't as open as some receivers but he makes the catches anyway.  Does he have the speed to get separation or is he just that physical?

Archived