• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Garett Bolles

KDawg004

Some interesting draft buzz from Tony Pauline. 

http://draftanalyst.com/da-draft-buzz-february-3rd

"The buzz continues to build around offensive tackle Garett Bolles.  As posted earlier this week Bolles has been stamped the superior athlete from this year’s offensive tackle class and several people have told me for a month now he’s the best left tackle in the draft.

Bolles is likely to measure a shade under 6-feet/5-inches at the combine, which may turn a few teams off, but from what I’m hearing don’t be surprised if he lands in the top half of round one."

6 hours ago, CWORS said:

Draft hype! Like Eric Flowers and Luke Jockel from previous drafts! 

Joeckel was thought to be the best tackle the entire season. Eric Fisher who jumped him at the end was the product of draft hype. They were both not as worth their spots in the end 

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Agreed. Seeing as how the guys behind Robinson, Bolles and Ramczyk looked terrible in bowl games and/or the Senio Bowl, those three will go way too high. Some years there's just not talent at certain positions and I think this is one of them. Robinson and Ramczyk both didn't impress me when I watched them. Not saying they couldn't be decent in the long run, but they certainly don't look dominant like the other people being discussed as first round picks. Take the DEs other than Garrett. Charlton, Thomas, Barnett and Walker all looked dominant in their bowl games and Kpassagnon schooled Davenport in the Senior Bowl.

I'm glad Gettleman has already said this OT class is not good. He's right.

Seeing Garcia and Davenport mocked in the 2nd makes me laugh. God help us if we're the ones that draft them that early!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Agreed

As I have been saying for months, FA and the draft suck for us as far as OT's.  Could not be a worse year to need one.

Hoping Whitworth can be lured away from Cleveland.  Hope he does not sign as was rumored

Archived