• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The last time Gettleman was "FORCED to address the WR" position

therealmjl

Its a fair concern.. The receiving corps at full capacity is suspect at best.. Subtract Ginn and Philly, while not terrible losses at face vale, does make a bad group even worse. Who do you back fill with? There just never seems to be a well thought out plan in place.

A couple days ago it was "it's not even March 9th yet! Chilllllllllll!"

Now its March 9th and its "its only March 9! Patience people"

WR as it stands now is a legit concern. Could we draft a WR at 8? Of course but we'd be drafting for need and passing up on one of the top tier pass rushers available (which is also a desperate need). 

I love me some Damiere Byrd so the thought of him getting a shot excites me but putting all our eggs in the Damiere basket is a bit scary. I'm guessing Cruz is still a target but he doesn't exactly have that blow the top of the defense type speed

Gettleman has shown a complete ineptitude to provide quality wideouts for our franchise QB up to this point.

What makes this year any different? Cap space? We sitting around letting others spend so obviously we aren't using it for WR...so.....

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

Gettleman has shown a complete ineptitude to provide quality wideouts for our franchise QB up to this point.

What makes this year any different? Cap space? We sitting around letting others spend so obviously we aren't using it for WR...so.....

If you wanna have a discussion about it, how about you stop posting like a five year old throwing a tantrum?

We lost a fuging 32 year old receiver who relies entirely on speed with stones for hands. 

Imagine Saints fans. Your teams wants to trade their 23 year old top burner still on a rookie contract and replace him with Tedd Ginn. L O fuging L

Calm down folks.

Just now, Eazy-E said:

We lost a fuging 32 year old receiver who relies entirely on speed with stones for hands. 

Imagine Saints fans. Your teams wants to trade their 23 year old top burner still on a rookie contract and replace him with Tedd Ginn. L O fuging L

Calm down folks.

lol

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

Calm down folks.

Yeah, and sadly he was the Panthers' best receiver.

Archived