• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth: At Least One Team Looking To Trade For Tre Boston

bobsfoodbasics

50 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Which is still a very good draft. Especially when selecting #28 every round. A All Pro caliber guard, A low end #1/high end #2 WR. And 3 guys who contributed for 3 years. That's solid for any draft. 

Also don't forget that we got another starting level guard that year too as a UDFA.  It doesn't exactly count toward our draft, but I at least count Norwell towards our scouting that year.

12 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

then not worth it...

Crazy.  Calvin Pryor was the #18 overall pick the same year as Boston and his highlight video literally shows him making plays in coverage against some of the best WRs/TEs in the game, as well as making his signature "Louisville Slugger" hits, and they'd take anything for him.  The fact that any team would give us anything for Boston is crazy, and we'd be crazier not to take it.

1 minute ago, Nails said:

Crazy.  Calvin Pryor was the #18 overall pick the same year as Boston and his highlight video literally shows him making plays in coverage against some of the best WRs/TEs in the game, as well as making his signature "Louisville Slugger" hits, and they'd take anything for him.  The fact that any team would give us anything for Boston is crazy, and we'd be crazier not to take it.

sideways move...keep the experience instead of reliving it with another ...

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

sideways move...keep the experience instead of reliving it with another ...

Experience of quitting against one's arch rival is experience I'm looking to dump as soon as reasonably possible.

I like Boston as a situational player just not a full time player. He's not a bad saftey against the run and seems to it home when sent on a blitz at a solid rate. He's still young and on his rookie contract. I wouldn't just give him away for a crap pick late in the draft, he's worth more than that imo.

Archived