• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should the Panthers sign Kaep?

Moorgan

3 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

They shouldn't be, I call a spade a spade. We got bested by an opponent, they have all the room in the world to taunt and rub it in our faces.

Cam taunts opponents its fun and games, he gets taunted and its oh fug that scumbag who taunted our guy. 

I'm lost. What are you saying?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

26 minutes ago, LxDunn said:

Naw, I respect him for what he did and the backlash shows how hateful this country is but he's just not that good. Plus that superman pose he did a few years back still pisses me off.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Agreed.

We've learned freedom is only to be talked about in country songs unless it pertains to  carrying firearms in to schools.

Archived