• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera: "Shula is 'bout to evolve our offense!"

SCP

5 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Why must I always be the one to show unwarranted optimism? I mean, c'mon man. What ifs are what this world is made of. What if Pasturer hadn't invented the ball point pin? Or Edison the Calendar? How would we know what day, and time, to go the doctor?

In that vein. What if Cam comes back with a vengeance? What if KB continues to beast as he did in that last Tampa game? What if Malil is fully healthy? And what if Shula does do some evolving?

IMO, if Malil is fully healthy, and I have to hope that Ryan would not have pushed for him if he wasn't, we have the makings of a darn good Oline. Maybe, the best line we've had in recent memory. And if that is the case. All we need, to get back to chasing titles, is Good Cam. Happy go lucky Cam. Healthy Cam. Rejuvenated Cam.

We go as Cam goes. Cam drug Shula kicking and screaming to Offensive domination. And boy howdy if it don't look like the stage is set for an encore performance.

With a solid draft. We very well could be looking at a really, really good football team. My giddy is all a flutter with the possibilities.

Oh, and @SCP. The wife got me one of those Panther Helmet Nite Lights for Christmas. One of my first thoughts, because of you and your helmet, was to make sure is was pointed in the proper direction. Just an FYI.

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Don't be surprised if the GM is shown the door with them

Not if he continues to do his job like it looks like so far. He has some redeeming to do and so far it looks like he's doing it. Just hope he doesn't bomb the draft.

Geez...I bet some of you guys are the type of people who crumble when something happens to them in real life. We're a year removed from one of the best teams in NFL history, now all of a sudden nobody is worth a damn.

Try a little mental toughness. It's a wonderful thing.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Geez...I bet some of you guys are the type of people who crumble when something happens to them in real life. We're a year removed from one of the best teams in NFL history, now all of a sudden nobody is worth a damn.

Try a little mental toughness. It's a wonderful thing.

I am being mentally tough.

I am taking a stand mentally and toughly that Ron and Mike's "evolution" will = a Shula offense that reverts back to Ron and Mike's 1970's-80's ground-and-pound, milk-the-clock, 3-things-can-happen-on-a-pass-play-and-2-of-them-are-bad roots that will make Shula even more predictable than he already is.

I'm absolutely sure of it. Especially if we use the #8 pick on a running back.

Come at me, bro.

Not if he continues to do his job like it looks like so far. He has some redeeming to do and so far it looks like he's doing it. Just hope he doesn't bomb the draft.

I'm not completely sold on his offseason moves thus far. Pepp wanted to return for his swan song. Captain was low hanging fruit. CJ and Addison are in-house guys. Tagged KK which was a no brainer. Kalil is a question mark until he proves himself and Ryan probably put in most of the work to get him here. Mike Adams? Upgrade I suppose but in twilight of his career. The two receivers were not high demand free agents. It's not like Dave was out there working hard and hustling for team changing deals. He's still my boo but he's getting a lot of praise for an offseason that, if boiled down and looked at without homer glasses, was pretty uneventful in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived