• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ2 every 2016 target (video).

panther4life

Dude, it is a highlight video. Why don't you acquire one of every snap he played? Until then, it's a highlight video. Moving on...
I judge your ability to dissect footage if you can't tell that CJ2 did get separation. Diggs is shiftier and faster but he even struggled to get separation when he came back from injury. So that mutes your criticism. 

Totally agree if ur going to put dumbass video highlights of someone looks like u need to watch ur own video before posting. Looks like separation on most of his routes and bad throwing on most of them to him. I really question if u know anything about football?

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Bashes the OP for posting a video and giving his 2 cents on it (which is the purpose of this message board). 

However, in the realistic mock draft thread, he posts this...

You are seriously a f*cking retard.

It isn't retarded to say Howard hasn't shown much on tape. That's fact.

There's a reason why he hasn't dominated in college and put up mediocre numbers. Whether or not he changes in the NFL remains to be seen, but we're literally just hoping on potential at this point from him rather than solid proof of production.

Just now, Saca312 said:

It isn't retarded to say Howard hasn't shown much on tape. That's fact.

There's a reason why he hasn't dominated in college and put up mediocre numbers. Whether or not he changes in the NFL remains to be seen, but we're literally just hoping on potential at this point from him rather than solid proof of production.

IMG_0379.JPG.31d0c68e12b36db60407c3d0b15271f1.JPG

37 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Dude, it is a highlight video. Why don't you acquire one of every snap he played? Until then, it's a highlight video. Moving on...

I judge your ability to dissect footage if you can't tell that CJ2 did get separation. Diggs is shiftier and faster but he even struggled to get separation when he came back from injury. So that mutes your criticism. 

To you and other guy who keeps coming at me. If you can't tell that the video of Charles Johnson, the topic of the subject is every target not a highlight video I can't help you. Highlights don't show failed plays.

Before you try and play spin doctor. Yes I posted an actual highight video of Diggs, to show people that even with Bradford at QB, its possible to beat the coverage deep and make plays down the field and most importantly score TD'S!

Forget about Ginn, Diggs or any other receiver. 

Focus on Johnson.

He excels at finding holes in zone defenses and curl/ comeback routes. When anybody plays press man on him he rarely breaks open deep. On the rare occasions he did, he was behind the ball not the opposite because he is not good at beating press man coverage according to the sample I saw in the video. 

These are all things any huddler can see with their own 2 eyes when being objective. Even you, problem is your main focus is on being a dick and I can't relate to that nor did I log on here for that bullshit. 

Idk i dont see him making it past the pre season.  KB, funch, and yes bersin are not going anywere.  Bryd can fly, has show he can catch and knows the offence so i see him staying.  Shepard stays if for nothing else special teams.  Thats 5 right there.  Here is to hoping we can replace some of those.  WR is about the biggest problem on the team out side of an edge rusher the question mark at tackle IMO.

Man...after watching that, I'm not sure about this kid. Routes are pretty terrible, has trouble getting open and struggles to find the ball. I'll remain optimistic though. Perhaps he'll shine with Cam?

Agree with the OP. He looks like another one of these guys we sign on the cheap hoping for magic.

It's time for the front office to find a good WR to compliment KB. If at some point Funchess develops, fine, having 3 good receivers would be a nice problem to have.

Archived