• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Meeting With Miami TE David Njoku For Second Time

bobsfoodbasics

I could see us taking him at 8 if Fournette, Adams and Howard are gone. But as others have said, he is most likely a round 2 guy unless we feel we need to move up in the first to take him. I could definitely get behind a Fournette and Njoku in the first 2 rounds. I would think all the Shula detractors would love this. Give Shula what he says he needs and it will be put up or shut up time.

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I can't imagine we would take him at 8 and if we do I'll strongly consider jumping off a building...

I know man, I agree.  And I'd be right there with ya, but there has been quite a bit of ridiculous talk here recently.  Such as moving up to #2 overall, which I would probably be just as upset over.

13 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

I know man, I agree.  And I'd be right there with ya, but there has been quite a bit of ridiculous talk here recently.  Such as moving up to #2 overall, which I would probably be just as upset over.

I'm with ya. Such a deep class. I hope we don't give up any picks to move up unless it's an incredible value

Archived