• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Bleed Carolina Blue

chknwing

A team filled with NBA talent beat a school that kids go to in order to get an education. This game provided much clarity to my basketball affiliations; I thought I pulled for Duke generally because I liked Duke. Then I found myself with the same dreaded feeling when UNC was winning last night as I do when they play Duke and came to the realization that I don't care for Duke at all, I just chose the team with the best chance to always beat UNCheat.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like when people click on threads with obvious thread titles to bitch about the content within.

Want some riveting football talk for people "who know how to talk about football"? Great, make a thread.

Personally, I don't care where this post landed, especially since it's the off-season, but the title says "I bleed Carolina blue," is in the general football forum... and talks about college basketball?

How is that an obvious thread title? I don't see how they correlate here. Again, I personally don't have any issues, but thought that was a bit of a "Huh?" moment there, to be fair to the other side.

14 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

A team filled with NBA talent beat a school that kids go to in order to get an education. This game provided much clarity to my basketball affiliations; I thought I pulled for Duke generally because I liked Duke. Then I found myself with the same dreaded feeling when UNC was winning last night as I do when they play Duke and came to the realization that I don't care for Duke at all, I just chose the team with the best chance to always beat UNCheat.

Lol. Yeah, ok

17 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

ABCer tears are the tastiest of all tears

X3TeVee.gif

I've been here since 2008. Non football related topics like this has always been heavy during the offseason. Folks will be aight.

Theres also always been people who have whined. Those people leave, and usually come back during the season or major events like the draft. If they don't come back, it's cool. A fresh new wave of people will take their place; especially if we start winning again. 

3 hours ago, 15 said:

this place has gone to poo. there are no mods. there is no structure. I only hangout here to kill time during work but even then it's getting a little monotonous digging through dozens of non-panther or even football-related threads every day.

let the kids play and go over to the panthers reddit if you want actual panther discussion. 

sorry

i abandoned my post as quality assurance for this place several years ago

15 hours ago, ChuckWag78 said:

What? the 62 page thread wasn't enough? 

I could not care less about basketball, ANY BASKETBALL!  I'm I the only one here? I feel like I'm on crazy pills!

But 16 threads about where to get most stupidest food is acceptable. I didn't see you bitchin about that? 

This was an achievement for many Panther fans as they ARE Tarheel Fans.   

So all things being equal I would rather see an off season thread about the NCAA championship in Basketball that our HOME TOWN team was in than a bunch of BS thread about where you get the worst fried food in the Carolinas/ 

I

16 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

I believe the starting line up for Carolina was 2 Seniors and 3 Juniors.  So what orifice did you pull that out of cause it smells like shyt.   So I can only assume that it came from your ass not your brain cause it sounds a whole lot like a Dookie spewing hate.

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I believe the starting line up for Carolina was 2 Seniors and 3 Juniors.  So what orifice did you pull that out of cause it smells like shyt.   So I can only assume that it came from your ass not your brain cause it sounds a whole lot like a Dookie spewing hate.

I'm not a Dookie. I never went to Duke, have no plans to attend Duke, and honestly don't care much for ACC basketball period. However, I am not afraid to sit here and suggest that 95% of the folks who profess their love for UNC also did not attend school there and more likely attended the "college attire" section of Wal-Mart to get their first taste of UNC. 

Archived