• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin Got The Message. He's Working Extra Hard To Shed The Pounds

Saca312

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Have an fsu buddy tell me jameis had to really get on kelvin a lot during his time there. He's not a self motivator. if he sheds the weight before the season and plays at a high level then whatever. But this will be a continuous thing with him. 

Where have you been?

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Psst. KB.... at your age it is 75% diet at the very minimum. Extra exercise is not nearly as effective as cutting out junk foods. 

You or Dex need to holler at KB and tell him about your diets.  That will get him in shape 

8 hours ago, Esch30 said:

Oh, he's spending time in a sauna.  I'm not worried about his weight heading into next season anymore.

I been doing this weight lost thing all wrong!!!

If that helps you to lose weight I'm in!!

Seems like every time I eat I break out in FAT!!!!!!

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

You or Dex need to holler at KB and tell him about your diets.  That will get him in shape 

No red meat. No added sugars. Good carbs only.

Chicken, veggies, fish, fruit and brown rice/sweet potatoes.

But on Friday nights got them vodka clubs and cheat meals.

5 minutes ago, Dex said:

No red meat. No added sugars. Good carbs only.

Chicken, veggies, fish, fruit and brown rice/sweet potatoes.

But on Friday nights got them vodka clubs and cheat meals.

I'd rather eat a white potato smothered in  butt butter than touch a sweet potato.

Just now, L-TownCat said:

I'd rather eat a white potato smothered in  butt butter than touch a sweet potato.

So would I but I'm trying to slay hot women while I can. After that I can look average, eat poo and settle down with a 7.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Psst. KB.... at your age it is 75% diet at the very minimum. Extra exercise is not nearly as effective as cutting out junk foods. 

eh. he's still 26. He isn't in his mid thirties. 

everyone's metabolism is different, and its possible that he never approached any part of it seriously. 

There is very little in the NFL by way of conditioning/staying in shape because 95% of the players don't need it. 

What we call strength and conditioning in the nfl is really just fancy rehab and prehab. 

Just now, Dex said:

So would I but I'm trying to slay hot women while I can. After that I can look average, eat poo and settle down with a 7.

I understand.  Get it while you can.  But still, white potato >>> random dirty butts.

36 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the players aren't allowed to work out at the stadium unless it's part of the scheduled team workouts, right? I'm pretty sure that's why RR said that KB was only getting treatment and using he sauna.

No idea if that is right but certainly sounds right. I found it odd that Rivera specifically elaborated to say he was basically there for everything except working out when we all know he is the new tub-of-goo on the team.

Archived