• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Is How Things Are Going To Play Out

R0CKnR0LLA

It's imperative that the Panthers don't make the playoffs this year for the good of the franchise. Thankfully, the players seem to only care about a fat paycheck that Hurney will surely provide within the next week and don't care about actual football.
After a 7-9 season, Jerry will snap out of his dementia for a second when he sees a pie chart of revenue for when the fans abandoned BOA by October and fire the coaching staff and the GM.
Unfortunately, I don't trust him after that.

JR is 80+ with an eight year old heart transplant. This team is being sold sooner then later. All we can hope is that the new owner doesn't move the team and has a 180 degree different attitude about running a franchise.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

have fun with this trainwreck of an organization

remember...keep pounding...
1238408638_superman_drinking_.gif

Somebody make sure to document this so when we reclaim the South again on our way to another SB run this character doesn't try to climb back on board. Jump ship and swim yo ass to Oakland. Or is it L.A? Vegas?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Somebody make sure to document this so when we reclaim the South again on our way to another SB run this character doesn't try to climb back on board. Jump ship and swim yo ass to Oakland. Or is it L.A? Vegas?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Like I said the Panthers will probably do very well this upcoming season. Then Hurney takes over permanently and you learn a new definition of pain and suffering as the roster is slowly digested over however many years he lasts.

1 minute ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Like I said the Panthers will probably do very well this upcoming season. Then Hurney takes over permanently and you learn a new definition of pain and suffering as the roster is slowly digested over however many years he lasts.

This isn't the Raiders forum

Archived