• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worley looked horrible last night

ncsfinest21

He got out of position alot and got beat once but could've gotten beat more than that due to the rain. I believe he is the weak link in our defense. Henne targeted him a couple times as hurns burnt him. Hopefully we are just playing vanilla defense but regardless he has to make sure he isnt getting burnt.

He was never out of position. His technique needed a bit refinement in staying with his man, but hip flexibility has been an issue since last year. 

On that one big play, Worley didn't drop his hips enough and turn, leading to that wide open reception. He had some nice run plays and covered okay, but I would say it wasn't his best game by any stretch.

Hope that fixes by season start.

He's not garbage and he was not completely out of position but he does need to tighten it up.  Our D is sick all around so in comparison to the other guys we've got he & Mike Adams are the weakest links.  Him getting beat is the nature of the game.  Good throws and good receivers in conjuction are very hard to stop, even for the best of corners.  He does need to tighten up and be aware that opposing offenses will try to exploit him.  I think he'll be fine once things really get going.

16 minutes ago, Mojo said:

He's not garbage and he was not completely out of position but he does need to tighten it up.  Our D is sick all around so in comparison to the other guys we've got he & Mike Adams are the weakest links.  Him getting beat is the nature of the game.  Good throws and good receivers in conjuction are very hard to stop, even for the best of corners.  He does need to tighten up and be aware that opposing offenses will try to exploit him.  I think he'll be fine once things really get going.

I don't know about that he'll be fine but honestly what team has no weak links we will have to learn to compensate for that. Mainly with pass rush but yea he's seems to not have the needed recovery speed he's usually in place but a step behind time  and time again but we'll definetly be strong determine factor of how strong is  masking one or two weak spots.

Just now, trucpfan said:

I don't know about that he'll be fine but honestly what team has no weak links we will have to learn to compensate for that. Mainly with pass rush but yea he's seems to not have the needed recovery speed he's usually in place but a step behind time  and time again but we'll definetly be strong determine factor of how strong is  masking one or two weak spots.

Tomato Tomatto.  Me saying he'll be fine implies the possibility of defensive scheming.  

Archived