• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nobody at nfl dot com has winning Carolina winning the division

DeeJay

Nobody at NFL.com had the Falcons winning last year either.

Basically we're going to be going to the Superbowl once again and steamrolling the crap outta whoever is in our way. 

And this is about the millionth time I heard "this is the Buccaneers year" and so far they've never shown up. I don't think they begin this year either.

Until we prove ourselves we are no better than last year. Hope is at an all time high for most teams at this time of year. Wait till week 6, many will feel like ass after they are winless or sitting with 1 win. We could be one of them as we have witnessed in the past. 

Gil Brandt: Falcons. Playing in the best division in the NFL, Matt Ryan continues to be outstanding and Dan Quinn is one of the best in the biz.

It's only a preseason guess. It's easy money to bet early on the favorite because no one remembers or gives a poo what was said a month from now. 

We're always better as the underdog. He is right about the best division though IMO. 

Why would they predict that we would win?  In all honestly, we sucked more dick last year than Sasha Grey did in her prime.   We have the defending NFC Champs in our division, the ever dangerous Saints with Drew and an old AP, the "up and coming Bucs", a questionable O-line & defensive backfield.  Not to mention as a team, we are old as fug. 

I mean don't get me wrong, as a Panthers fan, I am predicting a 14-2 regular season, with top 5 D and O.  But really, don't get so fuging salty when an analyst does their job.  Which is to get people to watch/read/react/repost posit and all that poo.  Just about every team community forum right now is predicting how their team is going to run the table, and about how they are being disrespected by the media,  even though nobody has played a game yet.

Archived