• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Polian says BOA will be "50% Bills Fans"

PntherPryd

New Cam fans come and sit and listen...

Yes, it's true, the stadium will be close to 50% Bills fans. Our PSL owners are 90% businessman who sell tickets and/or use them for business endeavors/relationships, saying we sell out every game since 2001 is a joke, this the former will be so. The Bills fan chant, 'Let's go Buffalo!' will be heard loud and clear. If they win, prepare for obnoxious drunk northern idiots who are dumb as a rock and there will, I repeat, there WILL be fights. Bills fans are dumb (literally).

Polian is not disrespecting anyone, he is voicing the truth. 50% is actually a great turn out compared to most home games that can be 60-70% other teams like Cowboys, Falcons, even the damn 49ers. This is the life of a Panther fan in Charlotte and JR could give two shits about it. Welcome aboard.

Since Cam these numbers might be a bit exaggerated, however compared to the rest of the NFL...our stadium is god awful. You can thank the business city, a mediocre team for most of that. It's getting better though due to Cam without him I shutter to think how it'd be now.

Well, something's not right. There are decent club seats available right now in the low 200s and tons of lower level sideline available. This time last year, the crappiest clubs were right at 300 bucks. My favorite covered last row 21 clubs are still on up there, but drop down a few rows and you can snag the aisle for 250. Those were 300 to 350 early last year. Makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

Well, something's not right. There are decent club seats available right now in the low 200s and tons of lower level sideline available. This time last year, the crappiest clubs were right at 300 bucks. My favorite covered last row 21 clubs are still on up there, but drop down a few rows and you can snag the aisle for 250. Those were 300 to 350 early last year. Makes no sense.

just like Bills fans IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Lumps said:

New Cam fans come and sit and listen...

Yes, it's true, the stadium will be close to 50% Bills fans. Our PSL owners are 90% businessman who sell tickets and/or use them for business endeavors/relationships., this the former will be so. The Bills fan chant, 'Let's go Buffalo!' will be heard loud and clear. If they win, prepare for obnoxious drunk northern idiots who are dumb as a rock and there will, I repeat, there WILL be fights. Bills fans are dumb (literally).

Polian is not disrespecting anyone, he is voicing the truth. 50% is actually a great turn out compared to most home games that can be 60-70% other teams like Cowboys, Falcons, even the damn 49ers. This is the life of a Panther fan in Charlotte and JR could give two shits about it. Welcome aboard.

I have NEVER seen opposing team fans make up 50% especially Falcon fans and Cowboy fans. lol You talkin out of your ass. 

Archived