• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clinched Fist

AceBoogie

14 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Def a Trump supporter and prob one of those "fans" who never liked Cam anyway but couldn't really say why...

That's not a fair statement. All Trump supporters are not racist. It's dumbing things down to a level that is on par with the generalizations that America needs to fight.

I am a Trump supporter and think that Cam is a perfect example of doing things the "right" way.

It is great to have pride in your culture, black, brown, red, white or yellow. 

Cam's protest was appropriate, timed well and powerful. Made me proud to be an Panthers fan and American. 

A simple act timed well, is far more impactful and less polarizing then an act that CAN be perceived as disrespectful to our soldiers and nation.

I believe that we will see many players take a page from Cam's book, and start to shift to protests that will be more well received. 

Also, dug the hell out of Shaq's shoes. Our men are leading the way when it comes to this type of issue.

15 minutes ago, Ra's Al Ghul said:

That's not a fair statement. All Trump supporters are not racist. It's dumbing things down to a level that is on par with the generalizations that America needs to fight.

It is definitely ironic how some who are rightly offended by being disrespected and being treated dismissively will so very casually and happily do the same thing to others without even a second thought.

19 minutes ago, Ra's Al Ghul said:

I am a Trump supporter and think that Cam is a perfect example of doing things the "right" way.

It is great to have pride in your culture, black, brown, red, white or yellow. 

Cam's protest was appropriate, timed well and powerful. Made me proud to be an Panthers fan and American. 

A simple act timed well, is far more impactful and less polarizing then an act that CAN be perceived as disrespectful to our soldiers and nation.

I believe that we will see many players take a page from Cam's book, and start to shift to protests that will be more well received. 

Also, dug the hell out of Shaq's shoes. Our men are leading the way when it comes to this type of issue.

:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

Archived