• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"No one can cover Christian McCaffrey 1 on 1"

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not really. That was true the first three weeks. Since then they treat him like a typical scat back. He is not getting any extra attention at all. 

People can take up for Gettlemen all they want, but he did Draft Rex Burkhead at 8.  We Drafted Rex Burkhead at 8th in the First Round of the 2017 Draft.  Not Lenoard Fournette, Rex freaking Burkhead.  

Just now, JakeDel5674 said:

People can take up for Gettlemen all they want, but he did Draft Rex Burkhead at 8.  We Drafted Rex Burkhead at 8th in the First Round of the 2017 Draft.  Not Lenoard Fournette, Rex freaking Burkhead.  

Fournette was off the board. He was their #1 choice but it didn't work out. How is that relevant?

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Fournette was off the board. He was their #1 choice but it didn't work out. How is that relevant?

Because, it would've been better just to Trade up at this point.  Everyone knew Fournette would be the real deal, especially in Shula's anemic Offense.    

I'm so glad Fournette didn't fall to us because seeing us choose CMC over him would have hurt.

What we all feared is coming to pass, and that's Shula doesn't know how to use this guy.    On the Patriots, CMC is doing work, for instance.     At this point we should have traded down, picked up OJ Howard for this offense, and picked up extra picks in the draft for secondary help and whatnot.   

I'm not really blaming CMC for anything honestly.

55 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I warned everyone about drafting Mccaffrey, but nobody wanted to listen. Never draft a Stanford RB, complete system players.

He already lost PR duties to Clay, and I’m kind of hesitant about  him playing slot, cause a good nickel corner could lock him up  

I disagree.  Nickel DBs ain’t covering him. 

I like CMC but man...6 weeks into the season it sure would be nice to have Lattimore, Garrett Bolles, Hooker, or OJ Howard. I hope this is just a growing pain. No one on offense aside from Cam is really balling out. That thought is keeping my hopes up for CMC.

EDIT: Cam isn't really balling out, either, aside from like 2 games.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Lattimore was higher on the board than CMC, but his rumored hamstring issues last minute caused him to drop. 

I'm not saying you're wrong but hamstring issues are a terrible reason not to draft someone. Look at Odell

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

I warned everyone about drafting Mccaffrey, but nobody wanted to listen. Never draft a Stanford RB, complete system players.

He already lost PR duties to Clay, and I’m kind of hesitant about  him playing slot, cause a good nickel corner could lock him up  

heres your cookie

download (1).jpg

Archived