• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney Plans to Add a Fifth Wide Receiver

AppHeel

Marty was on WFNZ this morning and mentioned that he will likely replace Kelvin's spot on the 53 with a wideout, but hasn't made the call yet.

Much has been made and joked about Bersin and Philly being available, but are there any free agent options out there that might be good to bring in? Not suggesting that there is an upgrade to KB out there, but potentially we can find a guy that can provide good depth or veteran presence.

Some "names" I saw among others was Vincent Jackson, Victor Cruise, Dorial Green-Beckham, etc.

I'd opt for a possession type guy in case Devin goes down. Any names that I missed that we should consider bringing in?

1 minute ago, AppHeel said:

Marty was on WFNZ this morning and mentioned that he will likely replace Kelvin's spot on the 53 with a wideout, but hasn't made the call yet.

Much has been made and joked about Bersin and Philly being available, but are there any free agent options out there that might be good to bring in? Not suggesting that there is an upgrade to KB out there, but potentially we can find a guy that can provide good depth or veteran presence.

Some "names" I saw among others was Vincent Jackson, Victor Cruise, Dorial Green-Beckham, etc.

I'd opt for a possession type guy in case Devin goes down. Any names that I missed that we should consider bringing in?

We just traded one away .

Archived