• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers Has Been Medically Cleared To Play. So There Goes That.

Saca312

13 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Excellent. I can hear all the "experts" changing their picks from Panthers to Packers this Sunday. We always play better when we're underdogs and doubted.

We were doubted going into New Orleans 8 days ago and got our asses handed to us.  Of course the media is going to favor one of the two best QBs in the league against a secondary that let Josh McCown and Case Keenum take a poo on them in the 4th quarter

52 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I'm actually more worried about Aaron Rodgers than I am for the Panthers, mainly for his career.

As we all know, the last time an elite QB came back from a long-term injury who the media slobbered all over, that QB's career was ended by Thomas Davis with a whimper brought by Luke Kuechly.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Romo Part 2.

Dr David Chao was on SiriusXM Movin’ the Chains show today and said that Rodgers’ collarbone should be 80% healed by now and that the risk is low with the plates inside to add extra support. He did say that there was risk of re-injury if he takes another hit like he did against Minnesota but said the injury would be repairable and not career-threatening. To me it’s a no-brainer that he plays this week. Chao also said that it will take until 2019 for the injury to be 100% healed.

Archived