• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson Being Investigated

NJPanthers12

Just now, Hoenheim said:

I love how everyones assuming  whatever this is is bad enough for us to get a different owner.

What the heck would happen if it was some horrible scandal? Can the NFL actually fire owners? 

We can all hope for the best. I have no clue what he did, but I do know that he is a phony and a fraud. A guy who is strongly anti kneeling and a man who would not allow Cam to get tattoos. Im thinking Donald Sterling here. 

Something tells me Gettleman's firing had something to do with this. Either that or it was JR's turn today in the daily perv allegations, but I just don't see JR doing stuff crap like that. 

In other news, I worked for Quinn Emanuel LLP (I'm not a lawyer ... but another dept)  ... worst job I've ever had

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

Oh yeah, you can bet many more dominoes to fall around the NFL.

My guess with these recent almost daily sex allegations (assuming it is along those lines) was that they will next cross into academia, not pro sports. But even in the NFL, you'd think JR is the last person to get caught up with stuff like this

3 minutes ago, dpanther69 said:

St Louis or Oakland.

Bwaha

freaking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think the riots/socioeconomic issues that made Charlotte national news last September are bad?  Puppy piss compared to those two cities.  They don’t have one red cent of public money to give and are pissed off at the league to boot.

Better chance the A’s (whose latest ballpark deal fell through) come to Charlotte than the Panthers going there.  By a long shot.  

And St Louis is a declining city obviously that’s always been baseball first anyway.  Missouri’s population as a whole is dwarfed by the Carolinas-they don’t need another team.

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Possibly discrimination? 

I wouldn’t be shocked. Wouldn’t be shocked at all.

Could be, if it was sexual it would have said sexual misconduct right? Especially with the what’s going on today in Hollywood, it would say sexual.

Archived