• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn inactive today

Jimmy

6 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Captain has every right to protest the playing time he gets when Shaq’s healthy. He’s been huge for our defense and playing him more has made us better.

Rivera’s just showing how much of a scared piece of poo he is when players strike back and are right. This is about as bad as benching Cam over the tie issue.

He has every right to protest just like Ron has every right to not let him play.

Should he be getting more snaps? Probably, but he hasn't played up to his standards. And apparently he's been whiny and childish about it, and hasn't even been practicing well.

If he's being immature instead of just doing his job and even going so far as to leave practice earlier this week, he shouldn't play.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

for those thinking it’s not rivera’s fault, it 100% is.

Captain has every right to complain and act like a piece of poo when this coaching staff can’t even use him right. It’s so frustrating to see a talented nickel corner waste like this.

Players cannot decide not to practice and expect to be active on game days. That isn't how it works. 

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

He has every right to protest just like Ron has every right to not let him play.

Should he be getting more snaps? Probably, but he hasn't played up to his standards. And apparently he's been whiny and childish about it, and hasn't even been practicing well.

If he's being immature instead of just doing his job and even going so far as to leave practice earlier this week, he shouldn't play.

I mean maybe if this coaching staff could actually figure out how to properly use Captain instead of how they have up to this point Captain would live up to those standards.

That’s exactly why he’s protesting. He knows he’s being used wrong and bad and his production suffers. I even see it.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

for those thinking it’s not rivera’s fault, it 100% is.

Captain has every right to complain and act like a piece of poo when this coaching staff can’t even use him right. It’s so frustrating to see a talented nickel corner waste like this.

and has every right to get his ass sat on the bench for complaining and acting like a piece of poo...people acting like Munnerlyn is elite or something...he is average at best, under-sized, average speed...he has a little man/Napoleonic complex 

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Players cannot decide not to practice and expect to be active on game days. That isn't how it works. 

Well on him being inactive I get.

But I can see why he’s so frustrated. This coaching staff never uses him right and he knows it.

While you can argue he should be more mature about it, I can see why he’s acting the way he has. 

Just now, Jimmy said:

and has every right to get his ass sat on the bench for complaining and acting like a piece of poo...people acting like Munnerlyn is elite or something...he is average at best, under-sized, average speed...he has a little man/Napoleonic complex 

Sure, but the whole reason he’s not as good as he was in MIN is due to how we clearly have no idea how to use him.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Sure, but the whole reason he’s not as good as he was in MIN is due to how we clearly have no idea how to use him.

He was average in Minn too, and below average the first time we had him. He has a cool name though

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I've said many times that Rivera's personnel evaluation and depth chart decisions are big weaknesses.

But with that said, you can't handle it this way. Basically, you're handing the coach an excuse to demote you.

Archived