• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Thomas Davis Video

PantherBrew

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

good enough for me.

to those who call him a dirty player...where's the tape? there should be tons of it if he is.

packers are just a bunch of whiny people. snowflakes from the frozen tundra who need to learn to let it go.

all I have ever seen form TD is him putting a little extra on Jimmy Graham.   Wouldn't even call that dirty.....I mean, we talking about that dumb face lookin Jimmy Graham.  I mean something would be wrong with Davis if he didn't. 

Thomas Davis taking player safety more seriously than the league office paints a bleak picture for the future of the NFL. Especially when you consider the still early stages of CTE research and the fact that career shitheels like Burfict are still allowed to play.

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

good enough for me.

to those who call him a dirty player...where's the tape? there should be tons of it if he is.

packers are just a bunch of whiny people. snowflakes from the frozen tundra who need to learn to let it go.

Couldn’t help Myself. 

237FCCE2-F3DB-42E7-BC1D-04359FC6A39B.gif

TD was gonna rock Adams world  regardless of the Helmet to Helmet which was undoubtably a mistake.  In football you are sending a message or receiving one.  Its better to give than receive as they say.   No one ever said he didn't hit the head but the boom was coming either way.

19 hours ago, rayzor said:

good enough for me.

He is a repeat offender according to the NFL. He's had 7 personal foul penalties in 4 years. People who don't know TD and who haven't watched the Panthers aren't going to take the time to look at said fouls and see that only two of them were actually personal fouls, at least IMO. 

Archived