• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Too early for JR memes???

Hotsauce

I don’t think they are funny. I’m not sure how I feel about things but i dont think he’s a monster. I don’t believe he is racist, maybe old school and traditional, but not overly racist. I’m also having a hard time believing he is a sexual predator. Big clue is that that his wife and granddaughter right by his side this past Sunday. If the allegations were serious, I think maybe he wouldn’t have the close family surrounding him publicly him like that.

5 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

I’m not sure how I feel about things but i dont think he’s a monster. I don’t believe he is racist, maybe old school and traditional, but not overly racist. I’m also having a hard time believing he is a sexual predator. Big clue is that that his wife and granddaughter right by his side this past Sunday. If the allegations were serious, I think maybe he wouldn’t have the close family surrounding him publicly I’m like that.

980x.gif

1 hour ago, Asurfaholic said:

I don’t think they are funny. I’m not sure how I feel about things but i dont think he’s a monster. I don’t believe he is racist, maybe old school and traditional, but not overly racist. I’m also having a hard time believing he is a sexual predator. Big clue is that that his wife and granddaughter right by his side this past Sunday. If the allegations were serious, I think maybe he wouldn’t have the close family surrounding him publicly him like that.

Well you are wrong. Bill Cosby and Jerry Sandusky's wives still stand by them. Richardson is a monster and you will learn more as this investigation unfolds.

one thing about jerry is he is a huge egomaniac. He actually thought by selling the team the NFL would jsut drop it. Buckle up because this is about to get much worse for him.

16 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Well you are wrong. Bill Cosby and Jerry Sandusky's wives still stand by them. Richardson is a monster and you will learn more as this investigation unfolds.

one thing about jerry is he is a huge egomaniac. He actually thought by selling the team the NFL would jsut drop it. Buckle up because this is about to get much worse for him.

Well, apparently you have some inside scoop. I hope you are wrong but if you are right, then you are right. 

Any case, on the subject of memes, I’m not against them, but only like 1 of them was funny

Archived