• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fan Worried Panthers could lose on purpose

Palmetto

The only thing the Panthers can control is the Panthers.  Personally, win or lose, we are probably gonna be the 5 seed.  And, we will play NO unless the Niners continue their Garrapolo streak.

So, do you risk injury to Cam or Funchess, or Luke or R Kalil, or Olsen just so the fan base that "has a pair" can talk smack to the Falcons?  Not sure

I might treat it like a preseason game and pull guys at halftime, or sooner.  Losing what starters we have left on offense is not something you want when you have the Saints coming up the next week

17 minutes ago, stirs said:

The only thing the Panthers can control is the Panthers.  Personally, win or lose, we are probably gonna be the 5 seed.  And, we will play NO unless the Niners continue their Garrapolo streak.

So, do you risk injury to Cam or Funchess, or Luke or R Kalil, or Olsen just so the fan base that "has a pair" can talk smack to the Falcons?  Not sure

I might treat it like a preseason game and pull guys at halftime, or sooner.  Losing what starters we have left on offense is not something you want when you have the Saints coming up the next week

We left cam in with a torn shoulder last year. Everyone is gonna play to win Sunday. Not saying it’s the right move or not but just Rivera’s MO

Just messing around with the NFL playoff machine and found a decently favorable (and plausible scenario):

NO beats TB, MIN beats CHI, STL loses to upstart SF led by Garappolo, we beat ATL, SEA beats AZ.
#5 Panthers play #4 Rams-- favorable matchup for us against an untested team with a young QB.
#6 Seahawks play #3 Saints-- probable Saints win, would play #2 Minnesota

We would face a Nick Foles Eagles squad in Philly with a good chance to upset while NO travels to MIN for a 2010 rematch with a high-flying offense going against a stout D. Sets up either a rematch of Vikes-Panthers in Minny or a divisional showdown for a trip to the SB.

5 hours ago, Palmetto said:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144544

"Could Panthers purposely sabotage hawks playoff hopes?"

"I know this sounds ridiculous. But Panthers are already in no matter what, it makes no difference to them. What if they just pull starters to be petty.

Or is this reaching? "

I was pulling for dallas last week so seattle and atlanta could miss the playoffs

Nope, we play to win.

End of Discussion 

Keep Pounding!!!!

Archived