• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman Hired By The NY Giants As Their New GM

bobsfoodbasics

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Feel bad for them. No franchise qb in place and other cornerstone players he doesnt have to worry about. Gonna have to build from the ground up with money he wont spend. 

Lucky for him he’ll have the 2nd overall pick in the draft to grab a QB.

Amazing hire by Giants. Amazing how in July Jerry fired Gettleman and all these former players were saying how it's the right move and Gettleman was awful and Jerry was this god.

Now just 6 months later Gettleman gets a job with a top 7 NFL franchise with great ownership and Jerry Richardson is on his way to becoming a disgraced former owner who most likely is a serial sexual harasser. Funny how things work out.

Archived