• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bowl Games thread

ncfan

now that there is an actual college playoff...all these random bowl games just seem like such a joke.  Hey guys, while the real teams are playing in the playoffs come check out a pointless exhibition game!!!

maybe when the NFL regular season is done the Browns and 49ers can play in an exhibition to see of any teams are interested in there free agents. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

now that there is an actual college playoff...all these random bowl games just seem like such a joke.  Hey guys, while the real teams are playing in the playoffs come check out a pointless exhibition game!!!

maybe when the NFL regular season is done the Browns and 49ers can play in an exhibition to see of any teams are interested in there free agents. 

FCS has a 16 team playoff. FBS won't go there.

On the flip side, I wouldn't be interested in any USC OL even as a UDFA. And anyone who drafts Sam Darnold in the 50 picks is an idiot. He has some real arm talent, but he's nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. I don't think he has any ability at all to read a defense pre-snap. Never saw him check out of anything. When OSU blitzed he was a sitting duck and when they dropped into coverage he looked confused and was second guessing everything.

I hope we have that safety from Northwestern on our radar. That guy looks legit. Queiro was his name.

Archived