• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold and Jackson could be returning to school

Rags

Darnold looked Bad this year.  He really needs to come back.

Rosen should go ahead and go pro

I did read some stuff a few weeks back about Jackson possibly wanting to return (not sure why).  Jackson Did make huge improvements this year.  So I dont doubt hiw much more that staff can improve him in another season.

Its just risking injury though, especially with his thin frame and running

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Darnold looked Bad this year.  He really needs to come back.

Rosen should go ahead and go pro

I did read some stuff a few weeks back about Jackson possibly wanting to return (not sure why).  Jackson Did make huge improvements this year.  So I dont doubt hiw much more that staff can improve him in another season.

Its just risking injury though, especially with his thin frame and running

Darnold I agree with, though he'd still be a top 10 pick because QBs. He's not as sure fire as people make him out to be to be #1 though so I can get why he'd return.

Definitely agree with Jackson. Especially since Jackson is currently my favorite to go #1 with Rosen's comments about not wanting to play for a bad team and him being very outspoken and and Mayfield is probably his biggest Competition, but even then he has ~character concerns~ too. Josh Allen is a dark horse but I don't see that happening.

Darnold just declared

Now will be interesting for Jackson.  He is with a good staff, and if he does come back he will improve as you as you saw the leap this year he took as a passer.

Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph, Mayfield and Allen. 

A Lot of Competition at QB this year.  All of them wont get picked up in the first as there are not that many teams that are so crunched where they neef to invest in a first round QB this year.  He comes back he most likely will be favored as the top QB going into next year. 

Archived