• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sammy Watkins should be a Panther next year.

Snake

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Watkins aint leaving LA.

They didnt trade a 2nd round pick for his service for 2/3 of a season.

Do what you can to lock up Norwell and Star then do what you can with the leftovers to get a Moncrief 

And come

On 

DOWN

Christian MF Kirk

Why do i feel like he will go well before us?

7 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Why? Bc you think a dude suspended for fuging weed is a no good piece of poo? Gtfo of here

It's not that he's a piece is poo, it's just that he's shown to have serious substance abuse issues and is one more failed test away from getting perma-booted from the NFL.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's not that he's a piece is poo, it's just that he's shown to have serious substance abuse issues and is one more failed test away from getting perma-booted from the NFL.

Which I honestly don’t think he does, I guess you think he will? Regardless I think it would’ve been worth it to trade for him, atleast make an attempt at a top 5 wr in the game

I've been saying it for years.  It's why I still don't understand the Gettleman cult following.  We weren't built to win because we never addressed our glaring weaknesses since Cam has been here AND we created new ones (CB, WR got worse, and LT)...  and those weaknesses are directly responsible for us being unceremoniously punted from the playoffs during Game's tenure.

If this ORGANIZATION is serious about winning, they will go out and SIGN proven talents and weapons for Cam this off-season.  They will SIGN COMPETITION for safety, CB, Shaq, and LT without handing jobs out before a down is played.  We can do so without breaking the bank or destroying our cap, so go do it.  Otherwise, we'll always come up short...  The window is closing.  Give Cam a fraction of the receiving talent the rest of the playoffs team has and he probably would alrerady have 2 Superbowl wins.

9 hours ago, ncfan said:

Watkins aint leaving LA.

They didnt trade a 2nd round pick for his service for 2/3 of a season.

Do what you can to lock up Norwell and Star then do what you can with the leftovers to get a Moncrief 

And come

On 

DOWN

Christian MF Kirk

We are picking too late in the 1st to get him imo . If he has a good combine and pro day he'll be the best speed WR in the draft and we are drafting at #24 

It's more likely we get DE or Saftey or an LT if they fall that far down 

The absolute best senario is getting Kirk in the 1st and signing Allen Robinson as our #1 WR , even if that means not paying Norwell or Star. Going to have to make some kind of sacrifice to get a premiere veteran alpha dog wide ride receiver we desperately need. 

Robinson (6'3" 211) would only be 25 going into next season but is already an experienced NFL WR who does literally everything , outspeeds people , wins 50/50s , makes rediculous catched anywhere on the field . 

Should also be looking at martvis Bryant , Sammy Watkins if he's not resigned, Josh gordan if he's somehow released or we trade for him . 

Christian Kirk has to be priority #1 in the draft, although I feel he's going to go much too high for us to pick all the way down at 24. The good thing is all the expected quarterbacks declared so there could be an early run on the best defender and possibly Lamar Jackson , Baker Mayfield , Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen , Josh Allen , and Mason Rudolph could all be taken before we pick .

Kirk just adds more speed and elusiveness and could be firmly in that WR 3 /deep burner role that Ginn was when he was  here . He's also built alot sturdier than Samuel / Byrd (5'11" 200 lbs) . He's an established WR that's gotten close to or over 1000 yards 3 seasons in a row at Texas A&M and isn't a project WR that will need alot of time and Development like Byrd and Samuel. 

10 hours ago, Trill OG said:

I was off the Dez Bryant train all year, but at this point I think he would be worth the gamble. He is still in his prime, maybe a change of scenery could rejuvenate him?

I'd only take him for vet min or maybe a little over. Horribly underperformed this season and needs to prove himself . He's not good at separation but he used to be excellent at 50/50 balls and out muscling people down the field 

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Resign the Buffalo and Star but get Cam Watkins. We need WRs and a guy that can out run a Cam throw. 

If I’m hurney I’m doubling down on my philosophy of getting speed on the field. We need guys who can catch and who have speed. I don’t care if we’ve already got guys like Byrd, Clay, and Samuel who flashed potential. I’m bringing in a guy like Watkins and I’m drafting Christian Kirk. They’ve  got to find a way to take the top off the D and get safeties to back off the line. 

Archived