• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think steroids and other performance enhancing drugs should not only be 100% legal in professional sports, they should be encouraged.

Hotsauce

Man its the offseason--- what a topic!

I will say this,... football is already having a hard time with ratings.  If athletes were given the green light to do this, sure the ones of us that like bigger faster stronger would like to see it,..but most people who are just every day working nerds would probably turn football off.

It would probably send a bad message to kids-- hey kids, dont endanger your health with too much cheese, gluten diets, drinking juice instead of water, smoking, recreational drugs etc,..

but if you play a sport you love,.. and you are ok with probably having an increased chance of cancer in your 50s, heart attacks, strokes, infertility and host of other problems for the sake of maybe getting a chance to play for an extra year or even making it to a pro team when you were not-- then its ok to destroy your health.  Screw it right kids? I mean the sport is already turning grown men into suicidal murderous full retards from all the concussions, destroyed bodies and such- hows putting dianabol, synthetic growth hormone, and sniffing adderall all the time going to hurt you more?

Yeh,.. I think if you do that, with this modern age,... the way people overreact to everything as it is,... and football, rugby and any other sport that allows this will be dead or banned within a few years.

Congress would never allow it anyway.  Because then they would have to go back and say that Barry Bonds, and every other person banned or limited because of the past was all a mistake.

Never.

34 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

And die earlier

Sure, but who cares what happens to these guys after they're done playing? It's not like they're human beings with families and stuff, right?

You have to have priorities, and our entertainment is obviously more important than their lives.

HGH and creatine should not be banned, it's just stupid. Might as well ban caffeine.

That other poo that destroys your body in 10 or 15 years though, you really don't want to create a culture where that's not only allowed, but necessary to compete, and promoted internally. That's how we ended up with an opioid epidemic.

23 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

I think we as fans deserve the greatest athletes science can create. I want my athletes to jump higher, run faster, and recover quicker. 

Maybe in Non-contact sports, but for football, Nah.  the violent collisions right now are causing enough brain trauma, the last thing I want is for a 400LB lineman to be able to run a 4.3 40 and caving someones head in and watching them die on the field. 

17 minutes ago, HornetsSting said:

Agreed, slightly off topic but I also feel that instead of all us trying NOT to be racist, I think we should ALL be racists.. 

If all the races could just come to the understanding that we think each other's race is inferior, and have that common understanding, it would make the world less tense and awkward.

We could all just live in harmony as racists, be at peace with it and get rid of all the racial tension. Like if I'm white, and I have a black friend, the black friend can think I'm inferior because I'm not black, vice versa but we still enjoy each other's company so therefore we are friends and who cares if we think each other's race is better than the other.

I'm calling for EVERYONE, from ALL races to stand as one and just be openly racist against each other lol

Are you high?

Archived