• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams will trade or release Tavon Austin

Palmetto

7 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

No but the  OP DID say they offered the same ability. I proved otherwise. Reading compression FTW!!!

Yea but you mentioned stats? then asked if Samuel ever put up those wrong stats when no one said he did...... Reading compression indeed

1 minute ago, Palmetto said:

How could you prove other wise when you lied about the stats Austin put up :thinking: when no one was talking about stats in the first place

How did I lie about stats??? He stated that Austin offered nothing that CS didn't possess. I countered that he had the experience and the stats, that CS LACKS. Cut and dry. 

24 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

How did I lie about stats??? He stated that Austin offered nothing that CS didn't possess. I countered that he had the experience and the stats, that CS LACKS. Cut and dry. 

They are both small guys with speed that a team wants to be a deep threat and maybe get them the ball in the back field!

Austin has never had a 1k season with double digit Tds. YOU said he did both

Austin should have more stats and experience  over a 1st year guy who was hurt all season even if they are mediocre stats what does that prove

Austin also had more stats and experience over Copper Kupp and he still couldn't get on the field last season.. so much for his "experience" edge

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The comparison here I guess would be Kaelin Clay. Do you take him over Clay?

Keep in mind that while he may not be terribly expensive, he will be more expensive than Clay.

What has Clay really done except drop balls? 

1177.gif

Archived