• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sammy Watkins expected to sign with KC

Car123

12 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

I'm confident now that Panthers wouldn't have been able to sign Torrey Smith at 5 mil/year or less if he hit the FA market.

im just internally laughing at 75% of people in that torrey smith reactionary thread . Lot of people griping that we didnt sign robinson or watkins..

well, this is why. They cost our entire fuging available cap space to sign. 

6 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Sigh.... Poor cam

didnt the cheifs draft all those players besides Waktins? 

I mean if you dont want to overspend on FA, the draft is the answer. The problem is we usually dont draft that well, and we strap all our cap space to 10 or less players.  All teams have same total cap space, it all depends on how its being divided among players. 

Just now, Hoenheim said:

didnt the cheifs draft all those players besides Waktins? 

I mean if you dont want to overspend on FA, the draft is the answer. The problem is we usually dont draft that well, and we strap all our cap space to 10 or less players. 

We absolutely need a killer draft this year. Unfortunately, hurney is the one doing the drafting. We need a new GM

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

im just internally laughing at 75% of people in that torrey smith reactionary thread . Lot of people griping that we didnt sign robinson or watkins..

well, this is why. They cost our entire fuging available cap space to sign. 

Ding ding ding. Panthers found a guy they wanted, traded for him at a locked in price before he could hit the market and potentially get $7 million or more a year.

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Same sh!t every year and people wonder why this organization has a whopping zero SuperBowls

Welp, focus shifts to Moncrief I suppose

Yeah and chiefs have a super bowl!!! And the year eagles went and spend all that money on the dream team. How did that work for them? 

Archived