• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Parker Wants to Come Back Home

AppHeel

44 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

Are the fans really that desperate to be excited by guys such as Mike mitchell and Ron Parker

This isn't Madden. In real life there is something called the salary cap. It limits how much you can spend. Considering our cap situation, finding a starting caliber safety with experience for a team friendly deal is actually pretty exciting... so yes

5 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

This isn't Madden. In real life there is something called the salary cap. It limits how much you can spend. Considering our cap situation, finding a starting caliber safety with experience for a team friendly deal is actually pretty exciting... so yes

Don't waste your time.. From the few post I've read from him .. Madden is realistic depiction of the NFL to him... Some ppl will never learn how balling on a budget works..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Don't waste your time.. From the few post I've read from him .. Madden is realistic depiction of the NFL to him... Some ppl will never learn how balling on a budget works..

fwiw, Madden's cap is actually tighter than real life because you can't structure it however way you want.

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yea i know how Football works everyone that doesnt agree with you doesnt sit home and play maddem. But everybody wanting these players will then complain about the GM when these same guys get burned and missed tackles

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Dude just stop!! ive never made a comment about the Panthers spending big money and madden comments are not clever go to any forum and its always the "smart couch GMs making the comments to anyone disagreeing with them

4 hours ago, Palmetto said:

Yea i know how Football works everyone that doesnt agree with you doesnt sit home and play maddem. But everybody wanting these players will then complain about the GM when these same guys get burned and missed tackles

Who do you realistically expect us to sign with our cap space dude? We can't afford players on a higher level than this...

After making a decent splash with Breeland, if Peppers is returning (fingers crossed big time on that one) this is probably about the level of safety signing we can expect. I think it'd be a good move. We can't go into the draft desperately needing a starting FS and that's where we sit currently. You never want to be in a position where you're absolutely relying on a rookie to be ready to start week one... or being forced to start Colin Jones.

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Who do you realistically expect us to sign with our cap space dude? We can't afford players on a higher level than this...

I would rather build a team thru the draft. Are you not tired of signing cast offs  only to release them and sign another cast off?

Archived