• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyrann Matthieu officially a FA

unicar15

1 minute ago, Palmetto said:

it may not be possible but a Kid born and raised in N.O. has to really be thinking about going home

Pretty sure he's been quoted as saying he can't afford to stay in the N.O. area more than a few days. Too many temptations from old demons I guess. At least he's smart enough to realize it.

17 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

it may not be possible but a Kid born and raised in N.O. has to really be thinking about going home

He's said that he cant go home, too many snakes and people try to bring him down. Also said he doesn't feel safe in New Orleans.. 

Man, would absolutely LOVE this.  Crazy they actually let him go bc if you watched the Amazon series on him, he seemed beloved in the organization.

If we could do it, I'd be ecstatic, but I doubt we even call...  he's probably going to break the bank.  And it's not just the safety spot he provides, he is an absolute beast as the nickel back.  Provides a lot of versatility, so I'm really surprised Wilks let him go.

Archived