• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Have *Serious* Interest In S Tyrann Mathieu

Saca312

I really want it to happen, but it sounds like the Jets have an inside track.  Mathieu is retweeting and replying to Jamal Adams and Dion Bailey in which he responds to them saying Bowles already has plays named after him and he would already know the defense.  He responded to Adams' invitation with "Dreams do come true?"

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I thought it was hilarious when mentioned on NFL Network they said Giants, Jets, and Dallas. Like could NFL Network be more bias toward big market teams? It's pathetic. Every free agent should go to NY, Foxboro, or Dallas

Haha I was just thinking this, how pissed will they be if he’s here?

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I really want it to happen, but it sounds like the Jets have an inside track.  Mathieu is retweeting and replying to Jamal Adams and Dion Bailey in which he responds to them saying Bowles already has plays named after him and he would already know the defense.  He responded to Adams' invitation with "Dreams do come true?"

Well, his connection to Bowles runs a little deeper.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The jets spent their first two picks last year on safeties but they do have a ton of cap. 

Signing because he is familiar with Bowles may not be very smart. If the Jets suck again Todd Bowles may get fired. 

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Pretty much ends this thread with this comment.

If we didn't go after any of the big name FA's during the tampering period, why would we now with less money?

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, we are pretty much done with the big names unless Hurney gets creative.

Archived