• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worley throws shade at Panthers over Breeland injury

Saca312

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The Gettleman brigade that blasted every other former Panther that was critical of the organization better be here to lob some torpedoes his way.

Nope.  They only cared then bc it involved their hero, Nippleshorts.

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Who said anything about Gettlemen?   You guys are way too sensitive.  This is about the luck or lack thereof of Marty Hurney and Jerry Richardson.  You guys can cheer, cry, rag or whatever.  My coping mechanism is with laughter.

And I'm the villain?

Just go to the Giants forum. Oh wait, they’re sick of Dr. Hogmollie now too.

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i mean i did read a lot of posts on this board about how ex-panthers throwing shade at the organization after they got released/traded/whatever was unique to gettleman being here.  it's topical.

Except Worley whined about the organization while he was here.  fug him.

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Did you edit your post to include that little bit to try and shield yourself a bit? You couldn't help but to add the first part in, could you?

You really are obsessed with me, aren't you?

I said it was a dick move from the start actually, I edited it to add "on his part" at the end.

If it means that much to you to find out though, you can ask a mod to review the edit history.  I'm sure they'd be more than happy to accommodate you.

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i mean i did read a lot of posts on this board about how ex-panthers throwing shade at the organization after they got released/traded/whatever was unique to gettleman being here.  it's topical.

Some of the biggest names in Panthers' history vs a guy that could barely play cornerback, and was traded before his rookie contract was up.

Archived