• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sherrod Martin DB....remember him?

Hotsauce

43 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

lmao, julius "the bigger underachiever in panthers history" peppers

Panthers fans are the absolute worst in the NFL when it comes to turning on players when they leave Carolina. The narrative always changes so quickly. Remember how Josh Norman went from "arguably the best in the league" to "trash" in a matter of months? Same with Julius, "potential GOAT" became "lazy waste of talent" lol.

19 minutes ago, Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior) said:

Panthers fans are the absolute worst in the NFL when it comes to turning on players when they leave Carolina. The narrative always changes so quickly. Remember how Josh Norman went from "arguably the best in the league" to "trash" in a matter of months? Same with Julius, "potential GOAT" became "lazy waste of talent" lol.

This, simply isn't true.  We may dog on some guys a bit, but I have yet to see folks in Charlotte burning jersey's in the street when a player leaves the organization.

33 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’m in need of a new barber, and I live in Atlanta. Might give him a shot, depending on the prices. I used to could get a haircut for $15, but around here I’m coming across more and more barbers who’s starting at $30

Paul mooney told me they sell drugs out of barbershops

On 3/24/2018 at 11:56 AM, AggieLean said:

I’m in need of a new barber, and I live in Atlanta. Might give him a shot, depending on the prices. I used to could get a haircut for $15, but around here I’m coming across more and more barbers who’s starting at $30

I think I pay him $35, including tip. 

$15 for a haircut makes me think of this time I took my son to Great Clips for a haircut. We walked in and there were two stylists talking to a man in a chair. He was livid because the one stylist messed up and shaved too close, leaving a scalped hole in his head. I was dead. So funny. It was all I needed to see to pull my son out of there and spend $5 more on a regular barber. 

9CB437CA-4AC7-49F1-BD32-F3F96BB4DB77.jpeg

72AABD33-85CE-48FD-9592-F9D504756C53.jpeg

22E3E9ED-2143-4949-B280-B2F6B109A8FE.jpeg

I remember drinking with him at Pace Hall on campus at Troy in the athletic dorms.  We were at a 4 person suite some girl soccer players stayed in and I thought I was so cool being a goofy freshman drinking with the girls soccer team and him.

2 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

I think I pay him $35, including tip. 

$15 for a haircut makes me think of this time I took my son to Great Clips for a haircut. We walked in and there were two stylists talking to a man in a chair. He was livid because the one stylist messed up and shaved too close, leaving a scalped hole in his head. I was dead. So funny. It was all I needed to see to pull my son out of there and spend $5 more on a regular barber. 

9CB437CA-4AC7-49F1-BD32-F3F96BB4DB77.jpeg

72AABD33-85CE-48FD-9592-F9D504756C53.jpeg

22E3E9ED-2143-4949-B280-B2F6B109A8FE.jpeg

Yea, I would’ve been pissed. I’ve got some barber stories, man. 

One in particular happened when I was about 12. Stayed with my grandparents during the summers, so my grandpa would take my brother and I to get haircuts. This one time he was feeling cheap, so he decided to take us to the barber college in Winston where cuts were $5. I was in this one guys chair who talked like he knew what he was doing, so I asked him to give me a tight fade, with a part in my hair. Maaaaan, while he was cutting I knew he was messing up so I was tearing up and my brother was just sitting there laughing. I got done and looked in the mirror and he pushed my hairline back, didn’t fade my hair right, and had my part not straight. I was mad at my grandpa for a good while lol. My grandma saw it and called my uncle up real quick and told him to take me to a “real” barber to fix it. Ended up having to get it cut bald.

Also had a barber I used for 20 years. As he got older, his hand started to get shaky. It was hard but I had to give him up

Archived