• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here's something worse than "fake news" in the forum...

rayzor

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Being an ass about that "fake news."

Believe it or not, we've got some fans who upon occasion find themselves with what could be good insider information on what the team has in mind or at least a possibility. we also occasionally have posters who make poo up or who have bad intel from someone that they think might have a scoop.

take all of it with a grain of salt. give people the benefit of the doubt. stop harassing posters who try to bring something of value or interest to the huddle.

you know who you are who is doing this and you need to stop. if i see it anymore...let's just say i won't be happy with you and you don't want that to happen.

if you don't like threads like that...quit going in them. quit opening up their threads. quit being an ass.

capisce?

but they are 11 year olds and 15 year olds with so much credible info.. its hard to stop going to those threads!! So Credible!

Some people are only on here to say everyone else is wrong. Your draft picks suck, your football knowledge sucks, the coach you like sucks, the gm you like sucks, the opinion you have sucks, the team we both love sucks you just don't know it, our QB sucks, and on and on. Sometimes I wonder if some of you are even really fans of the team at all since you seem to hate every facet of it. 

57 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Some people are only on here to say everyone else is wrong. Your draft picks suck, your football knowledge sucks, the coach you like sucks, the gm you like sucks, the opinion you have sucks, the team we both love sucks you just don't know it, our QB sucks, and on and on. Sometimes I wonder if some of you are even really fans of the team at all since you seem to hate every facet of it. 

Lets face it

there are a lot of mom’s meatloaf eating, plate leaving, unshowered dick cheese sniffing dudes on here without jobs other than the list mom leaves on the fridge that they see when they wake up at 2pm after staying up all night playing gta. 

You know, the guys that are woke and know what's wrong with the world and everyone in it yet they cant amount to poo. 

Thats like at least 40% of the board

65% of the all pros

Honestly, the more content posted the better. This is a fan forum, not a news site. Everyone free to post an opinion or made up rumour and honestly some of them lead to the best discussion.

The people killing my interest in the Huddle aren't the people posting opinions, its the people that personally attack the OP and each other half way through the first page and turn every other thread into 5th grade at primary school. 

5 hours ago, The Huddler said:

You know how threads are deemed gif approved? 

I think some threads should be deemed harrassment approved where you just rip into the OP as hard as you can possibly roast them. 

I was sure rayzor had lost his mind a posted a poop pic.

2 hours ago, London Loves Luke said:

Honestly, the more content posted the better. This is a fan forum, not a news site. Everyone free to post an opinion or made up rumour and honestly some of them lead to the best discussion.

The people killing my interest in the Huddle aren't the people posting opinions, its the people that personally attack the OP and each other half way through the first page and turn every other thread into 5th grade at primary school. 

to me the Huddle has always been a place to fug around and get some panther news. off season slow times means more fugging around. logical.

I been coming here since like 2006, have had so many user names cuz i could never remember my passwords or my email passwords to be able to unlock it...so I’d go years at a time, coming here just to read and never actually posting. 

I remember my buddy being a summer intern at training camp and one of his jobs was to pick up players at the air port and drive them to Spartanburg. He got word that he was going to pick up Derek Anderson. This was before any news broke that we had signed him. So I came here immediately and once again created an account so I could share with everybody.

I knew I had no way to prove it, other than saying “you will see sooner than later”. I didn’t expect that to go over well but wanted to give u guys some news since I’d never been “in the know” before. As u can imagine, I was met with a bunch of trash talking responses saying I’m full of it.

But just like I’m hoping people simply ignore posts they don’t believe on the Huddle vs harassing an OP, we as posters shouldn’t be baited by the Huddle bullies either. It goes both ways. Look at social media right now. So many loud mouths behaving like they have no sense, while the silent majority still know how to have respectful conversations and debates.

Moral of the story, PLEASE keep posting if u get what u believe to be as “insider info”. A bunch of us are truly appreciative!

11 hours ago, rayzor said:

Being an ass about that "fake news."

Believe it or not, we've got some fans who upon occasion find themselves with what could be good insider information on what the team has in mind or at least a possibility. we also occasionally have posters who make poo up or who have bad intel from someone that they think might have a scoop.

take all of it with a grain of salt. give people the benefit of the doubt. stop harassing posters who try to bring something of value or interest to the huddle.

you know who you are who is doing this and you need to stop. if i see it anymore...let's just say i won't be happy with you and you don't want that to happen.

if you don't like threads like that...quit going in them. quit opening up their threads. quit being an ass.

capisce?

Why you no sticky?

Archived