• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Top 100

Camp Fodder

I’m surprised there’s been no discussion around this but is anyone surprised we have only had 1 player so far. I’m assuming Luke will be in the top 30 but anyone else? That’s quite a slight for a team that won 11 games. The Vikings have had like 8

1 hour ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Not surprised really. I'm guessing Luke and Cam are still left to reveal. Cam because he was on the list last year when we had a bad year. KK should be on the list I don't think he is though. 

Yea I would have put KK on the list before Davis

12 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The Panthers play best under the radar. Embrace the lack of attention in the media.

It's a cliche, but true. I find it entertaining to see the rankings, but don't care about them.

FWIW, I think KK and Luke made the PFF top 50.  Luke was #5 and top LB. 

KK was somewhere in the high 20s or low 30s. Don't think any other Panthers made that list.

It honestly wouldn't shock me if Cam isn't in the NFL top 100 list. Our passing offense was a mess most of the year due to Cam's shoulder early in the season and then our lack of healthy NFL level receivers late in the year.  

PFF just did their top 100, and Luke was #5, the #1 linebacker.

the players in front of him are Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Tom Brady, and Aaron Donald.

Enjoy folks, you're watching a Hall of Famer in his prime.  This is what you'll be telling your kids about years from now.

I'm sure Luke will be Top 10, not sure about any other Panthers getting in.

I'm always torn on how much importance to place on these lists. Part of me thinks, who better to judge a player than someone who plays alongside or against them, and actually knows what it's like to play in the NFL. The other part of me knows that often players watch very little NFL action (apart from film study of this week's opponents) because they want to take a break from the game during their own time. If a team doesn't appear on their schedule, there's a good chance that many players won't have seen any action from their games.

18 hours ago, KB_fan said:

It's a cliche, but true. I find it entertaining to see the rankings, but don't care about them.

FWIW, I think KK and Luke made the PFF top 50.  Luke was #5 and top LB. 

KK was somewhere in the high 20s or low 30s. Don't think any other Panthers made that list.

It honestly wouldn't shock me if Cam isn't in the NFL top 100 list. Our passing offense was a mess most of the year due to Cam's shoulder early in the season and then our lack of healthy NFL level receivers late in the year.  

And you can bet that NFL Network will have a field day with Cam dropping from #1 all the way to out of the top 100.  

In their preview last week they showed a small clip that had Cam and Rodgers in it and the statement "a former #1 makes his debut on the list next week".  So I'm kind of expecting to see Cam on it now since A-Rod is likely going to be higher than the 20s.

Either Cam is on it tonight or he's not on it at all.

41 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

In their preview last week they showed a small clip that had Cam and Rodgers in it and the statement "a former #1 makes his debut on the list next week".  So I'm kind of expecting to see Cam on it now since A-Rod is likely going to be higher than the 20s.

Either Cam is on it tonight or he's not on it at all.

Cams going to be in the 20s tonight,  luke should make the top 10 list.  

Too high for anyone else on our team.  Kinda sad only 3 players making it from an 11-5 team.  Then again who were our superstars last year besides cam and luke? 

Cams on the list, if he made it after going 6-10 he'll be on it this year.

Not many qbs have been named so that means the usual suspects all are bunched up in top 30. Brady, Wentz and Brees are probably the only qbs in the top 10. Then Wilson, Ryan, Rodgers and Big Ben are probably 11-20 with Cam and whoever I left out being 21-30

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Luke, Cam, and Short should be on the list in that order. You could make arguments for Williams, TD, and Turner too also probably in that order.

TD IS on the list.  Forget what number...

Archived