• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who has seen this Panthers vs Saints film breakdown video?

Yaboychris28

1 minute ago, usmcpanthers said:

I dont want to see any breakdown versus a team that beat us 3x last year. We will never hear the end of that.

Yeah it fuging sucks. We were the first (and still only) team to win the division back to back (3x straight actually) but we're also the first and only team to lose in the playoffs to a division rival. That sucked.

I had seen that before. It was posted before the playoff game last season IIRC, though that's not meant as a slight on the OP. I found it very informative, but as we all know that game did not go the way the video's creator thought it would. That said, Bret Kollman seems to be a very astute and knowledgeable football viewer. I learn something new from a lot of his videos. Definitely worth a sub on YT IMO.

55 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yeah it fuging sucks. We were the first (and still only) team to win the division back to back (3x straight actually) but we're also the first and only team to lose in the playoffs to a division rival. That sucked.

What about Seahawks vs 9ers in 2013 NFC championship?

3 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-jGepqmgDM

Great video about the chess match between the Panthers and Saints run game vs Panthers run defense from last year. If you enjoy film breakdown, x's, and o's etc it's definitely worth your time.

Love the video.  Listing the weakpoints

1)Star Lotulelei  Check...Poe>Star

2)Worely dropping interception and unable to tackle worth a poo... Check  Any nfl corner>Worely

3)Blatant illegal holds/actually fuging shirt tackles....  not sure what to do about that other than showing referee video during game

4)Special teams fugups...new sp teams coach?

I hate the saints.  I want to sweep them this year.

Archived