• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is “just working on my accuracy”

Saca312

Cam just puts in work and lets his play talk.

On a highlight of a dart to Olsen in training camp, he comments and remarks on the fact he is in fact taking Kelvin’s criticism seriously by working on his accuracy

Good to see Cam letting his critics fire him up.

So, perhaps we’ll soon see more performances like he had against the Saints in the playoffs at this rate on the regular.

If so, good things are coming.

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

For the record Benjamin is still one of my favorite players and losing him and now this is very uncomfortable for me

i wish KB the best

i hope he becomes the dominant player i thought he was going to be. 

I honestly think it was going to happen. By all reports, he looked like an absolute BEAST in camp prior to the ACL injury. Then he tore his ACL, then he lost his mom. Things just snowballed for him in a bad way. When you're also a bit on the immature side and not exactly a workaholic... well, I'm just not sure he'll ever realize his true potential or even close to it.

2 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Cam just puts in work and lets his play talk.

On a highlight of a dart to Olsen in training camp, he comments and remarks on the fact he is in fact taking Kelvin’s criticism seriously by working on his accuracy

Good to see Cam letting his critics fire him up.

So, perhaps we’ll soon see more performances like he had against the Saints in the playoffs at this rate on the regular.

If so, good things are coming.

I guess I’ll be that guy haha...but what was Cam gunna say anyway? He’s always been inaccurate...he coulda called out KB for his flaws, yes...and I’m glad he took the high road for sure...and as petty as KB sounded and yet another reason why I’m glad we traded him, Cam couldn’t say a thing about the accuracy issues cuz at the end of the day, it’s true

38 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think it was going to happen. By all reports, he looked like an absolute BEAST in camp prior to the ACL injury. Then he tore his ACL, then he lost his mom. Things just snowballed for him in a bad way. When you're also a bit on the immature side and not exactly a workaholic... well, I'm just not sure he'll ever realize his true potential or even close to it.

Its very painful for me to see what happened to KB

i think some very unlucky things happened to him and it knocked him off kilter mentally. 

I had so much pride in KB with his time here with the panthers. Very much makes me sad and have a heart ache. I can see both sides to this coin between his pov and our pov. Very sad

hope he goes the fug off. Sometimes you gotta go through hard times and fug up before ya learn a thing or two. Hope he bounces back and dominates. Ill be bery happy for him. 

1 hour ago, Reebis21 said:

I guess I’ll be that guy haha...but what was Cam gunna say anyway? He’s always been inaccurate...he coulda called out KB for his flaws, yes...and I’m glad he took the high road for sure...and as petty as KB sounded and yet another reason why I’m glad we traded him, Cam couldn’t say a thing about the accuracy issues cuz at the end of the day, it’s true

So you want a new QB is what you're saying?

"Always" been inaccurate? Yeah you're being THAT guy alright

Yes cam needs to work on being more consistent, but as far as KB goes, Cam NEVER made him look bad. He never made any WR look bad. KB had a decent  rookie season, but after tearing his ACL he just hasn't been the same physically and mentally and losing his mom made him even worse mentally

24 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Anybody who thinks Cam lacks accuracy shows they know nothing about Cam. Consistency and lack of a real offensive coordinator made him look inaccurate at times. Cam can make every throw in a tight window. Not many QBs can say that.

Not to mention throwing to world-class wide receivers like Bersin, Clay, Sheppard, (insert other worthless receivers that have been with the Panthers since Cam's rookie year) who couldn't get open and/or catch the ball if their life depended on it...

3 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Not to mention throwing to world-class wide receivers like Bersin, Clay, Sheppard, (insert other worthless receivers that have been with the Panthers since Cam's rookie year) who couldn't get open and/or catch the ball if their life depended on it...

This for me is what comes to mind anytime Cam’s accuracy issue is mentioned. Give the man someone to throw to.

Archived