• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh lawd this is not going to end well..

Toolbox

8 hours ago, bull123 said:

I don’t want to get used to it...and never will

i get a special kind of satisfaction out of watching disdainful old men wail at every marker of emerging social egalitarianism as a changing world renders them increasingly marginalized and impotent

Maybe I'm crazy, but why do we need cheerleaders at all, male or female? With the lawsuits and talk about being paid less than minimum wage, is it worth it? I've been to games live and don't feel like it added anything to the experience, on TV they just cut to the cheerleaders before commercials. 

I feel like we live in an age where we don't need to see cheerleaders during football. If I wanna see a hot girl dance around I have the internet. Am I alone?

43 minutes ago, bull123 said:

You concluded all that because I don’t like male cheerleaders?

i didn’t attend the pride parade either, so that makes me even worse I guess

Just like every liberal in this world, they talk down to you and characterize anybody that doesn’t agree with their world “progressive” view as bigoted and racist. 

Remember if you don’t agree with them you are a sexiest, homophobia, rascist, bigot, etc..etc..... 

12 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Just like every liberal in this world, they talk down to you and characterize anybody that doesn’t agree with their world “progressive” view as bigoted and racist. 

Remember if you don’t agree with them you are a sexiest, homophobia, rascist, bigot, etc..etc..... 

For one you don't have to be liberal to understand freedom of expression and speech. Secondly when you are being out right homophobic what do you expect. Thirdly it's very ignorant to label him gay just because he is a cheerleader. 

19 minutes ago, PanthersFanNY said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but why do we need cheerleaders at all, male or female? With the lawsuits and talk about being paid less than minimum wage, is it worth it? I've been to games live and don't feel like it added anything to the experience, on TV they just cut to the cheerleaders before commercials. 

I feel like we live in an age where we don't need to see cheerleaders during football. If I wanna see a hot girl dance around I have the internet. Am I alone?

We don't need them but honestly if you get rid of them women will due for some kind of injustice. 

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

For one you don't have to be liberal to understand freedom of expression and speech. Secondly when you are being out right homophobic what do you expect. Thirdly it's very ignorant to label him gay just because he is a cheerleader. 

I hope your generalizing because I never said such things.

90% of male cheerleaders are straight men. 

I understand this whole "Equal Rights" movement.... but some things just need to be left alone. Has nothing to do with being an ornery, mossback person. It can easily be seen why male cheerleaders have a pejorative outlook, I do not think the public is ready for it. I already know some SJW is going to say... equal rights, get over it, its positive change... yada yada. I am all for change and equality, but male cheerleaders, in a professional NFL atmosphere, where it has been proven that cheerleaders are already treated unfairly.... I think we can pull back the reigns some. 

Male cheerleaders is like putting pineapple on pizza, can it be done? Sure, but it is gross and uncalled for.

Archived