• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blue jerseys with black pants confirmed

MurkN

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Still like the all black myself..

IMG_0004.JPG

Me too...  but tbh, i would like to see like a matte black helmet with this one.  Regardless, i think no matter the combo, we have the best colors and uniform design in the whole league, but the all black is extra bad ass.

6 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

If Tepper is deciding pants color then hes doing the same thing.

Uniforms can't just be chosen. They are coordinated with the league.

Jerseys have to be coordinated with the league. Pants can be decided on that same day 

I feel like this is more on the new equipment manager and less on tepper 

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm far from a millennial.

I don't see the point in grumbling over this stuff. These things aren't handled by  the coaching staff so it's not like anything important is being neglected while they look at uniform options.

I'm reasonably sure the equipment staff has enough spare time to ponder these sorts of things.

The question was what I would said about the uniforms and I said I don't care about them, I care about how they play. It wasn't an either or answer. Then I get a snarky response and gave one in kind. I wasn't grumbling over uniforms just answering the OP question  which is that I frankly don't care. I am glad that this pleases so many fashion conscious folks. But if you saw my wardrobe you would know I really don't care. 

Archived